Youth with disabilities gain skills needed for competitive employment through this unique transition-to-work program for the 2020-2021 school year
At the session you can:
- Watch a Project SEARCH® video and overview presentation (starts at 6:30 p.m. sharp)
- Meet the Project SEARCH® Toronto team
- Ask questions
- Learn about application process and next steps
Project SEARCH® is an international success with 75% of graduates competitively employed within one year of completing the program.
In the Project SEARCH® program, students in their final year of high school do 3 co-op placements at a host business.
- Each student’s team will include a qualified teacher, job coach, family, worksite supervisors and co-workers, and an employment support counsellor
- Students acquire competitive and transferable/marketable skills, increased independence and confidence