- Be 4 to 21 years old
- Have a physical disability, with or without developmental delays
- Be comfortable in a group environment
- Require no more than 1:1 support
Priority is given to children who require nursing care.
Our weekend respite day program includes creative arts, music and recreation activities, providing opportunities for the child to express themselves while playing and interacting with their peers in a safe, caring and creative environment.
- There is a one-to-one caregiver model to ensure the safety of clients and others.
- The caregiver works with a team of professionally trained artists and musicians to support clients in all activities offered during the course of the programming.
- There is support from a nurse, who administers medication, performs or supervises G tube feeds and attends to medical needs such as catheterization.