Child Development Program: Michael Garron Hospital
Holland Bloorview offers child development services in east Toronto.
The community based development team assesses children who are suspected of having a developmental disorder such as autism and display complex and challenging behavior.
- Interdisciplinary diagnostic services are provided depending on the child's need with an occupational therapist, a psychologist and speech language pathologist
- Comprehensive service plans that are integrated with existing community services
- Help for parents and service providers in understanding the child’s developmental condition
- Children under five years of age.
- Are suspected of having developmental delays, autism spectrum disorder or complex developmental concerns.
- Require assessment by a developmental pediatrician or psychologist