February 20, 2015
What are a child’s rights to make decisions about his/her health care, privacy and personal finances? Sign up for a free March 3 workshop
Attn: families and health care providers:
Free consent and capacity workshop
- What are a child’s rights to make decisions about his or her own health care, privacy and personal finances?
- What if he or she cannot exercise those rights? Who steps in?
- Are there any age-based legal milestones for transitioning youth?
- What is a power of attorney or guardianship? Is it appropriate?
- What are some strategies I can use? Where can I find help?
Date: Tuesday, March 3, 2015
Time: 12:00-1:00 pm
Location: Holland Bloorview Conference Centre
Hannah Lee, Pro Bono Law Ontario Triage Lawyer; James Anderson, Bioethicist at Holland Bloorview; Serena Shastri-Estrada, Manager of Risk and Privacy at Holland Bloorview; Hannah Manson, Pro Bono Law Students of Canada.
Workshop hosted by Pro Bono Law Ontario (PBLO) at Holland Bloorview.
Please reserve a spot at the workshop by emailing Hannah Lee at email@example.com
Please note that childcare is not available for this workshop.
Did you know that PBLO partners with Holland Bloorview to offer a free onsite legal assistance program for qualifying clients and families. The onsite lawyer can help with housing, education, immigration and employment law, among others. Learn more here.